Maria Macklin, House of Colour
Maria Macklin is an image consultant with House of Colour. Through her workshops and classes, you will learn how to Be Visible, Be Memorable and Be Yourself. Why not show up to life as your best self every day? When you understand the colours and styles of clothes which work best for you, your personal brand will be consistent regardless of what you are doing. You will be perceived as more credible, more competent, more trustworthy and your confidence will soar. Maria runs one to one and small group consultations and she delivers workshops to places of business. Follow her on social media or go to her website at www.houseofcolour.co.uk/mariamacklin.
Noeleen Boyle, NB Training Services
Headed up by Monaghan Women in Business member, Noeleen Boyle, NB Training Services is a leading provider of First Aid, Manual Handling, Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Courses, offering an extensive range of both public and private in house training courses. Now celebrating its twelth year in business, NB Training Services offers the only privately run Irish Heart Foundation affiliated Training Site for the provision of Basic Life Support and Defibrillation Courses in Co. Monaghan. They provide training solutions, tailored to suit you or your company for all your training requirements.
NB Training Services also offer a nationwide training service to the construction, manufacturing, retail, hotel, catering, education and health sectors, providing great value training across Ireland.
They run public courses in First Aid, Manual Handling, Patient Handling, Food Safety in Castleblayney and Monaghan Town. They also run First Aid Courses in Drogheda.
NB Training Services speciality is providing bespoke in house training where they travel to your venue to provide their comprehensive selection of courses at a time that suits you.
For more information or to book a course call Noeleen today on 086 3913149 or email email@example.com
Check out the NB Training Courses Services website at www.nbts.ie
Laura Coyle – Virtual Assistant
- Use your time more efficiently by focusing on your core revenue generating business.
- Assistance and support when needed.
- No salary or employment contract required.
- Confidentiality guaranteed.
- Extremely reliable individual with ability to speak intelligently about your business.
Virtual Assistant – When should you look to a Virtual Assistant for help?
- You don’t need or cannot afford a full-time employee.
- You are having difficulty completing all the important tasks that need doing.
- Your time is being taken up by repetitive tasks
- You travel extensively and need someone who likes to work virtually.
- You are spending too much time on non-revenue making activities.
- You know what needs to be done but don’t have the time to do it.
- You need support for a specific show, conference or project.
Find out more about my background and capabilities at uk.linkedin.com/in/lauracoyleva
- To do List – leave those things that you really need to do but just can’t get the time to do to me and you can trust that I will complete.
- Diary management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Proofreading and reviewing applications
- Minute taking at company and board level
- Creating and managing databases
- Creating and updating documents and templates
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
- Market and competitor research
- Online Research
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Lifestyle/Concierge services
- Event/Project Support
- Source services and supplies
- Product development support – competitor product comparison, sourcing packaging and ingredient suppliers and identifying contract manufacturers
For a Free One Hour Consultation – Get in Touch
Mobile: +353 87 9382247 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org