A unique “MODE – Made in Monaghan Designer Showcase” marked the end of our very auccessful 2019 Programme
This showcase extravaganza provided an excellent opportunity for our many talented designers to display their creative collections to other women in business and a wider audience.
Monaghan Designers showcased on the evening included:
- EM-Marie by Emma Curtis, Carrickmacross
- Purple Peach by Jacinta Carraher, Ballybay
- Hand Painted Silk Scarves by Louise Loughman Designs, Annayalla
- A range of fashion knit ware by Knits by Monda, Monaghan
- Hand-painted velvets by Catherine McGregor, Ballybay
- Clothing by Rant & Rave, Monaghan
- Handwoven in Ireland creations by Liz Christy, Annayalla
- Green Felt by Larissa, Castleblayney
The event, which was expertly hosted by Maria Macklin, House of Colour, will included a range of refreshments and we ended the evening with some excellent live musical entertainment provided by very talented Olivia McCaffrey.
An illuminating, enjoyable and social evening out was enjoyed by all involved!