Congratulations to Monaghan Women in Business member Brenda Woods who has just launched her innovative, attractive and very practical MINU Travel range. Breda’s MINU design is a stylish contemporary handbag on the outside but a functional skincare and beauty case on the inside. The unique “smart stay” surface will hold all your products securely in place and the structured case will protect your beauty products on the move. Ideal also for using as hand luggage on flights! Well done and very best wishes MINU Travel! We look forward to seeing the MINU Travel range at “Outside In” on Tuesday 7th June. Monaghan Women in Business can avail of a very special discount at the event. Brenda’s In Flight MINU Case, which usually retails at €68 will be available at the event for only €55.00.
Visit the MINU – Smarter Travel Solutions website for details of the MINU Travel range.
Noeleen Boyle, NB Training Services
Headed up by Monaghan Women in Business member, Noeleen Boyle, NB Training Services is a leading provider of First Aid, Manual Handling, Food Hygiene and Health and Safety Courses, offering an extensive range of both public and private in house training courses. Now celebrating its tenth year in business, NB Training Services offers the only privately run Irish Heart Foundation affiliated Training Site for the provision of Basic Life Support and Defibrillation Courses in Co. Monaghan. They provide training solutions, tailored to suit you or your company for all your training requirements.
NB Training Services also offer a nationwide training service to the construction, manufacturing, retail, hotel, catering, education and health sectors, providing great value training across Ireland.
They run public courses in First Aid, Manual Handling, Patient Handling, Food Safety in Castleblayney and Monaghan Town. They also run First Aid Courses in Drogheda.
NB Training Services speciality is providing bespoke in house training where they travel to your venue to provide their comprehensive selection of courses at a time that suits you.
For more information or to book a course call Noeleen today on 086 3913149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the NB Training Courses Services website at www.nbts.ie
Wednesday night the 11th of November saw the grand opening of Co. Monaghan’s newest salon and studio. After 7 successful years in Monaghan town centre, Hi-Maintenance has moved to a larger more suitable premises to cater for all hair, beauty and photography needs. Conveniently located on the Keady/Castleblayney border, Hi-Maintenance is situated in Unit 5 Knockcarrick in Annyalla.
- Claire McCabe Hughes, our beauty and nail technician, has a wealth of experience in her industry and as the owner of Crystal Beautique in Monaghan town is delighted to add a second premises to her portfolio.
- Hair is by Sharron Mullan McKenna. With over 12 years experience and is dedicated to providing the best professional hair care, Sharron has a HND in Hair and Scalp disorders as well as being qualified with Wella in colouring and advanced cutting and has also received a colour trophy with L’Oreal.
- Master make up artist Mandy Jane Muldoon offers clients a bespoke makeup application to suite their skin type and face shape. Specialising in long lasting photographic makeup, perfect for weddings and events. Mandy is also offering small group makeup lessons in her new studio, please get in touch as limited places before Christmas.
- Mandy is also our photographer and owner of MJM Photography, with her brand new, purpose built photography studio, specialising in weddings, portraits, make overs, family and newborn shoots.
‘Phone: 042-9752000 Unit 5 Knockcarrick, Annyalla, Castleblayney.
Samiha A. Alshaikh | NCEHS Personal Trainer & Mind / Life Coach
A member of REPS Ireland | A member of International Association of Mind Coaches
Address : Hazel Brae | Co.Monaghan | Phone: 087 0502229
- Use your time more efficiently by focusing on your core revenue generating business.
- Assistance and support when needed.
- No salary or employment contract required.
- Confidentiality guaranteed.
- Extremely reliable individual with ability to speak intelligently about your business.
Virtual Assistant – When should you look to a Virtual Assistant for help?
- You don’t need or cannot afford a full-time employee.
- You are having difficulty completing all the important tasks that need doing.
- Your time is being taken up by repetitive tasks
- You travel extensively and need someone who likes to work virtually.
- You are spending too much time on non-revenue making activities.
- You know what needs to be done but don’t have the time to do it.
- You need support for a specific show, conference or project.
Find out more about my background and capabilities at uk.linkedin.com/in/lauracoyleva
- To do List – leave those things that you really need to do but just can’t get the time to do to me and you can trust that I will complete.
- Diary management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Proofreading and reviewing applications
- Minute taking at company and board level
- Creating and managing databases
- Creating and updating documents and templates
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
- Market and competitor research
- Online Research
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Lifestyle/Concierge services
- Event/Project Support
- Source services and supplies
- Product development support – competitor product comparison, sourcing packaging and ingredient suppliers and identifying contract manufacturers.Rates:
By the hour – I charge an hourly rate of £30 or €40. I track my time, round up or down to the nearest 15 minutes and will send you a time report with your invoice so you can see a full breakdown of your hours.
By the project – sometimes it’s easier to set a fixed price for a particular task such as event co-ordination. An initial quote is given based on the scope provided of the project but can be subject to revision if parameters of the project later change.
Retainer – If you know you’d like a set number of hours each month then a retainer is a perfect choice. You don’t need to worry about spiralling costs as extra hours can be added if needed.
For a Free One Hour Consultation – Get in Touch
Mobile: +353 87 9382247 |Email: email@example.com